Thursday, August 30, 2012

Smashwords Acceptance & Distribution

  Book 1 ( Reeshard and The Great Parish Swamp / Gramp's journal ) has just been added to the Smashwords catalog. With worldwide distribution for a variety of e-readers and an extremely low download price of only .99 cents here's hoping it'll be successful in the sales dept. I'm planning on adding the second book soon ( Reeshard and The Great parish Swamp / Return To Otrindara ) and the third book in the series is on its first rewrite now. Being a bit new to the blogging thing I'll try to keep up as time permits and pop back in on a daily basis.
  All my books can be previewed now at WJO Books so stop in if you have time and check it out. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion in the guestbook too. Being a self published author I can use and really appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks, W.J.

No comments:

Post a Comment